A face covering is RECOMMENDED in the clinic, and REQUIRED if having active coughs, sneezing, or any active contagious illness. Otherwise, please RESCHEDULE. Thank you!
A notice for our female patients: It is best to avoid acupuncture on early cycle days, unless it is specifically for gynecological issues.
**NEW PATIENTS INSTRUCTIONS**
Please follow the link in your confirmation email to fill out the new patient forms online.
Otherwise, arrive 15 minutes early to fill them out. Thank you.
Instructions for treatment day:
1. Wear loose clothings (such as sweats, shorts, tank tops, loose t-shirts)
2. Eat a light snack beforehand
3. Don't brush the tongue, or drink colored-drinks
4. No strenuous activities within 3 hours
5. Avoid caffeine within 3 hours
Copyright @ FIVE OCEANS ACUPUNCTURE & HERB. All rights reserved.
Five Oceans Acupuncture & Herb, 120 Baker Dr, Tomball, Texas, 77375 (new location)
acupuncture, chinese medicine, tomball, houston, spring, katy, the woodlands, texas